Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm in Penang !!!

Good morning,

I know this is not the usual time that anyone of us will wake up. I have been unusual, hahahaha. Why? Because I have to work! Cemas ! Well, I'm not going to bored you with the details of Penang Island, here are the main highlight of Penang Island:

  • Hot chicks all around, must eat alot of ice to prevent fever, I wish Melvin is here to cool things down
  • Can see sea quite often
  • very happening city
  • my room just enough, not too big, not too small
  • house mates are all friendly
  • i'm the most handsome in the house, hehehehehe
  • plenty of hor jia ming gia to be discovered, yummy !
  • plenty of tokong of all kinds, sizes and religions
  • got alot of different people here, white, yellow, brown, black, blacker, blackest, and fei chai (recently add in one)
  • buses is rapid penang and it is quite nice looking, will try one soon
  • again, hot chicks are all around !!!!! man !!!!! ayam panas !!!!!

No comments: