Tuesday, June 24, 2008

One day in work

it is 5pm shown on the clock, my stomach is crunching 'badly', nnot because i wanted to 'pangsai', but.....aiyo..i oso duno why lar...so...i quickly run to the window(behind my office, top floor of a 3 storey building), FOR WHAT ?? take fresh air la...
but then, what i get is 'bladdy smelly shitting' smell...damn!!!so xui...but, i very 'pantang' wan, cannot say busuk, mane tau later i menyinggung perasaan 'orang' lain...

so, i ma go toilet lo, smell better than the 'fresh' air....then stomach crunching again, then my collegues ask me, if i wan to makan o not, do o t ma...so ma agreed lo. go to a coffee shop at 5.30pm..my collegues all damn hungry, (din take lunch break cos of their stupidity, aiya....hard to explain here la...later la if i gt mood), so ma say wana makan pau lo...tats the oni food there...
tgk tgk...the pau damn expensive,

duo pau=rm3.00
char siao pao= rm1.60
lo ma kai=rm3.00
siu mai=rm1.90(3 pieces)

wahh....see the price, my stomach stop crunching....(perut oso terkejut d, and understand my feeling)..my collegues , oso perut terkejut ba, cos they all end up drink milo ais, and chin teh peng,......after drinking, we ma go bak office lo, then i ask then why they din eat, guess what they say??

the food too expensive??...no no no...
the food not nice??...no no no...
then wat??

they jus say.....






























































































enough la.....duwan tell u all!!muahahahah........
now my stomach ok d...thank u for caring ya....(no one care me oso, but my thanks is for those who wana care but shy la, i understand wan)

No comments: