Friday, June 27, 2008

Reformation Notice

Memorandom


On 27 June 2008, 8:26 AM, I, as the president of FEI has made the following changes:



  • new elegant and stylish theme for the blog


  • no more dark and black color that reduces the attractiveness of the blog


  • encourage more people unpload posts and pictures to the blog


  • dedicated to further enhance the party

Reasons for changes:




  • quite boring in the morning


  • hands were itchy (tangan gatal or 手痒)


  • office was cold in the morning, need some hand excercises to warm up my hands

Goals for changes:




  • encourage people to change the blog as they wish ( I mean the admin)


  • encourage members to post new thing


  • encourage members to post pictures ( I miss your faces ..... :( sob sob )


  • set a model for hand itchy or coldness exercise

Expected comments for the changes:




  • "Wow, nice and stylish!"


  • "Way to go, now we have a brighter blog!"


  • "Hot blog, babe!"


  • "Yeah, I feel good!"


  • "President is so handsome!"

With this reformation notice, I hope that more posts will appear in the blog in the near future. Thank you.


Sincerely,


YAXB Fahrenheit.


No comments: