Monday, July 14, 2008

Petikan

disebabkan aku malas gler nak wat post(malaih nak type dol), aku terpaksa amik jek petikan ini drpd laman web 'Malaysia Tomorrow'. atas sebab2 tertentu sesetengah perkataan terpaksa di'censor'kan demi mengelak salah paham, pergaduhan, spekulasi dan sebagainya.

begini citenye(dalam perkataan omputih)

things do not go as I wish to, more often than not, and I fear that I have been punished for trying to put justice in front of anything else. If I were to have someone whom I feel should be despicable, that person would be the one who is unjust, discriminatory, and ultimately, doing things with ulterior motives in mind. The (censored) thingy I mentioned previously clearly demonstrate the former two, but the latter does play a signicant role in (censored) too.

I think the (censored) thing should be put aside, for I am afraid that those jokers may start to scratch their buttocks and use their hardened nipples to attack me. Make no mistake, I do learn a lot from (censored) and if you were to ask me if I ever regretted joining it, I would say no. Getting three interviews before becoming one of their goons is seriously a mockery to your manhood, and I do not want to be mocked further by granting them a refusal. (the first one due to unjust/discrimination, the second one is due to something blatantly unprofessional, which somes of the jokers up there claim themselves to be otherwise)

Okay, stop talking about (censored). In a nutshell, (censored) still rocks despite some shortcomings. In the end, every one worked hard towards achieving a target and that is just a massive morale boost. I would say it was one hell of a gig for me and would like to extent my thanks to them as well, for the lessons that prove valuable.


berakhirla cite nih..............

No comments: