Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Memorandum

战书(surat perang/war letter?)
saya ni sangat open minded punye, kalau ade candidate yg lebih berkaliber dan most of all lebih Fei daripada saya, i will undurkan diri. i'm not like some leader in Melesia yg x mau pergi (Savvy Yelu ?) But i'm also not like some leader from chinese party that dun wanna keep his presidency (Ong XX Ting ? Hope u dun think to some malaysian food which sounds something like 'nasi lemak').
In short, Ok, i will take the challenge and if u think u by any chance or any possibility or any luck (which i think it's 0 ) Fei'er than me , come la, challenge me!!! Fight like a stick , babe, fight like a stick !!!!
p/s: dun bully me wo, i got work to do one, not so free....please please
HEHE, u all shall see my power. I'm quite confident in myself.....coz yesterday night, God passed me a Stick and said to me, " Son , u will take this Stick and do my wonder!!!" - (script taken from Disney's movie, "The Prince of Egypt" , just that i'm not Moses)
Sekian ,
多谢晒, 多谢晒!
废沦海,
废柴大联盟

No comments: