Thursday, July 3, 2008

A PUBLIC Service Announcement from BANANA rePUBLIC

Well its not easy to learn "Chinese".. I was always called a "banana".. Well for those who are dumb enuf not to knw wat is a "banana"... Nup i mean da "banana" term not da fruit...

"Banana" is a term given for chinese who is illiterate in chinese n some cases (doesnt know how 2 speak in chinese = RAJA PISANG)

After years of being called a "banana", I hav revelutionized into a more complete "BANANA".

Recently, I hav found out da importance of knwin chinese. Jus imagine Olympics is cmin dy, n if u duno chinese n u r in China, hw??? Hw r u gona ask for directions to go the stadiums??

Well today, I hav compile a list of chinese words which u can learn in 5 minutes..


That's not right...

Sum Ting Wong


Are you harboring a fugitive?...

Hu Yu Hai Ding?


See me ASAP...

Kum Hia Nao


Stupid Man...

Dum Gai


Small Horse...

Tai Ni Po Ni


Did you go to the beach?...

Wai Yu So Tan?


My knee bumped into a coffee table...

Ai Bang Mai Ni


I think you need a face lift...

Chin Tu Fat


It's very dark in here...

Wai So Dim?


I thought you were on a diet...

Wai Yu Mun Ching?


This is a tow away zone...

No Pah King


Our meeting is scheduled for next week...

Wai Yu Kum Nao?


Staying out of sight...

Lei Ying Lo


He's cleaning his automobile...

Wa Shing Ka


Your body odor is offensive...

Yu Stin Ki Pu

No comments: