Friday, July 4, 2008

Sorry and welcome to the new look and feel

Yes I admit, my hands were itchy, I gatal gatal go and change the template of the blog again!
This time, this template is customize, I mean you seldom see it somewhere else.....hehehe....our blog is Rock'in !!! Yeah !!!

But......hehe, some features have been lost on the way I configure them.......so so sorry , I try to recover them when I'm free , dun worry.......

Hope that whoever who installed the chat box last time , help me to install it back, ok?

Anyone who has any problem with the new look and feel , something like missing features or missing button or when click the button it won't work , anything , just tell me and I try to fix it......

In short , i'm sorry for my hands being gatal but chill babe ..... we have a new look now and we can change the look as many times we want with anything from now on.......I will get to that features soon.......stay tune.......

"Beauty comes with a price." - quotes from President of FEI......

Sekian,
Terima Kasih......

No comments: