Sunday, July 13, 2008

The SpongeBob Square Pain Mystery

It all started when someone or something......had stolen a bite of my favorite snack.


I had no idea what had done such a terrible thing, so I went to meet with the wise YAXB Fahrenheit to get some guidance and assistance.


"I have been expected you since the time when your snack had been stolen. Criminal must be punished !"


"I have discovered the truth of the whole crime. Come ! Let me show you our battle plan !"


"So, you go here and here......and I will back you up from there. Then you do this.........and they will do that. After that, they will come from here and go to there............then XXX, SWAT, .................UFO....ET Phone Home.....kili kili kulu kulu , kili kulu kili kulu........."


To fight this criminal, we needed some divine power, so we came to here for some blessing in the coming battle.


"Band of Brothers" or "Saving Private Ryan" or "We Were Soldier" ? SpongeBob Squad Paint ? Actually looks more like mushroom from Mario.


Okay, no more costume for Halloween, I have to review my true self in the face of criminals. I am the killing machine, death God of the criminals, sharp shooter in paint ball history, ........"The Mighty SpongeBob Sure Pain" , Wakakakaka, (Paiseh, I let people shoot only la, where got what sharp shooter all those shits, paiseh )


Pick your gun, the only companion u have in the battle field out there..........


Pick the armor, and this is a good example.........



And this is a Big NO NO, i can guarantee u to come out as a bee hive.....even i see this i also wanna tembak whoever is wearing it! ......


Half time, rest a while, drink something, lau ban, yi bei "打架鱼".......


At last, I still cannot defeat the criminal, he is too strong to be defeated by me alone. He is so Fei , more more much more more Fei'er than me, see, he is finishing off my snacks, surrender, surrender, please spare my life.......i have kids......or might have kids someday.......

By now, that's the end of the story, i think most of u is having a face like this, nvm , it's ok, i understand............

2 comments:

sOuR said...

hey president, u stay up until so late for this post ar?
U really sacrifice a lot of ur time, energy, sleep and also snacks for FEI ya.. haha..
Btw, this post is Fei..

粥姓董事长 said...

Wah, YAXB looks so relaxed while working hor ... wearing round neck shirt leh ...